A Meal Plan is Convenient
- You can enjoy a relaxing lunch with friends or grab something quick
- Choose your favorites, make a colorful plate, and get on your way back to class in plenty of time
- The locations and menus you’ll love just steps from your Residence Hall
A Meal Plan = Variety & Good Food
- You can pick from an almost endless variety of choices that strike your fancy in MacDonald Dining Room
- You can easily check nutrition info; pick hot or cold entrees, sides and desserts; try new dishes or old favorites; plus find made without gluten, vegetarian, and vegan selections.
Learn more with on the following pages:
On-Campus Residents: Students who live on-campus will be automatically signed up for the All Access Meal Plan. The All Access Meal Plan provides ultimate flexibility and variety when dining on-campus.
Off-Campus Students: All off-campus students will be set up with $75 in Declining Balance, which can be use at all on campus dining locations. While a meal plan purchase is not required for commuter students, many students take advantage of the convenience and value a meal plan has to offer.
Our Meal PlansOff-Campus Students
Faculty/Staff: You have the option between adding Wily's Bucks or the Bobcat 25 Meal Plan. With the Bobcat 25 meal plan, you receive 25 meals at a discount rate vs paying cash or credit at the door. You can enjoy various selections of healthy and fresh cooked offerings featured at our all-you-care-to-eat Dining Room.
Need help with your meal plan?
828 898 8795